Friday, November 23, 2012

-MARILYN MONROE QUOTES



I Believe everything happens for a reason! People change so you can learn to let go, 
things go wrong so that you can Appreciate them when they're right.
You believe lies so that you will eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and 
sometimes, good things fall apart so better things can fall together.
-Marilyn Monroe.






"Hollywood is a place where they'll pay you a thousand dollars for a kiss and fifty cents for your soul."





"Dogs never bite me. Just humans."




"Sex is a part of nature. I go along with nature."



"I have too many fantasies to be a housewife. I guess I am a fantasy. "



"Your clothes should be tight enough to show you're a woman but loose enough to show you're a lady."




"I have feelings too. I am still human. All I want is to be loved, for myself and for my talent."



"It's better to be unhappy alone than unhappy with someone - so far."


Born: Norma Jeane Mortenson
June 1, 1926 in Los Angeles, California, USA
Died: August 5, 1962 (age 36) in Los Angeles, California, USA


Welcome
Thanks for visiting.



1 comment: