Sunday, February 3, 2013

LOVE IS.............Everything




"I wrote your name in the sand, but the waves washed it away, then I wrote it in the sky, but the wind blew it away. So I wrote it in my heart and that's where it will stay."
-Anonymous




Of love is a game,
it has be the hardest game in the world.
After all,
how can anyone win a game when there no rules?

_QUOTE




(Love is love)
"OPEN MIND"



Love is old,
Love is new,
Love is all,
Love is you.
-The Beatles


Love is when two hearts from different directions
 meet at a junction to form a station.
-QUOTE


Where there is love there is life. 
-Mahatma Gandhi


Love is most weak when there is more doubt
than there is trust but
love is most stronger
when you learn
to trust even with all the doubts.

-QUOTE


Sorry, I don’t have enough time to hate you as much as you hate me.
 I’m just too busy loving the people that love me.
- Anonymous


Never ignore a person who cares for you because someday 
you’ll realize you've lost a diamond, while you were busy collecting stones.
- Anonymous


Any dude that waits for Valentine’s Day to treat his women like a queen is failing 364 days a year.
-Tribble Reese


“If I could be any part of you, I’d be your tears. To be conceived in your heart, born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips.”
- Anonymous


WELCOME.
Thanks for the visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment