Tuesday, April 30, 2013

ADELE (Photography,Quotes,others)



"I won't let you close enough to hurt me."
-Adele












"Don't underestimate the things that I would do"
-Adele




"I have insecurities,of course, but I don't hang out
with anyone who points them out to me"
-Adele
I don't make music for eyes,I make music for ears"






I like having my hair and face done,but I 'm not going to lose weight 
because someone tells me to, I make music to be a musician not to be 
on the cover of payboy"





"Criticism is an attack upon your very self,
the effects can be profound."






"If a man whistles at you,do not respond.
you are a lady ,not a dog".






"My life is full of drama 
I don't have time
to worry about somethings as petty
as what  i look like."










Welcome
Thanks for the visit.


No comments:

Post a Comment