Saturday, July 13, 2013

"PUREST OF PAIN♪ ♫ " BY SON BY FOUR



This song is dedicated to all the people who are in sorrow for a love, more when they can't sleep at night and you have a temptation to make a forbidden call...or when you are not corresponded back (Purest of Pain) They say that forbidden love is the most intense, is it true? What do you think?








"Purest of pain"
Sorry didn't mean to call
 you
but I couldn't fight it
I guess I was weak,
 couldn't even hide it
and so I surrender,
 just to hear your voice....
Don't know how many times 
I said I'm gonna to live without
 you,
And maybe someone else
 is standing there beside you,
but theres something,
 baby that you need to know...
That deep inside
 me,
 I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you,
 it's all that I'm asking....
Baby, give me back 
my fantasy,
The courage that I 
need to live,
The air that I breathe.....
My darling, my world'S becomes so empty.
The day's are so cold
 and lonely
 Each night I taste
the purest of pain......
I wish I could tell you I'm 
feeling better every day
that it didn't hurt me when
 you walked away
but to tell you the truth 
I can't find my way.....
The deep inside me
 I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you,
 it's all that I'm asking.....

Baby, give me back.......
SON BY FOUR -LYRICS

*
Legend has it that when you cannot sleep at night,
 it's because you're awake in someone else's dreams.


#Free images,#Tumbir,Weheartit,#web,
#Music#video#You tube # others


WELCOME
THANKS FOR THE VISIT


No comments:

Post a Comment