Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Butterfly (quotes)















Butterflies don't know
the color of their wings,
but human eyes know
likewise,you don't know
how good you are,
but others can see
that you are special.







*
*



*

*

*
Happiness is like a BUTTERFLY:
the more you chase it,
the more it will elude you.
But if you turn your attention to other things,
it will come and sit softly on your shoulder.


*

*
True love is when you touch
someone with your spirit,
and in return they touch 
your soul with
their heart.
*

*

*

*
Once upon a time, I,Chuang-tzu, dreamt I was a butterfly, 
flittering hither and thither, to all intents and purposes a butterfly...suddenly I awoke...Now I do not know wheter I was then a man dreaming I was a butterfly, or whether I am now a butterfly dreaming I am a man.
Chuang-tzu*

*

WELCOME
THANKS FOR THE VISIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment