Monday, June 24, 2013

"What one day will no longer be♪ ♫" by Jose Jose


Geisha



#Music#video#you-tube#song


"What one day will no longer be"

Into your hands I learned to drink water 
sparrow went was imprisoned in a cage 
I cut off my wings 
and canary seed you gave me 
was so little and yet I loved you 

It was my song for you always complete 
without you I could not fly in another sky 
but you left me alone 
confused and forgotten 
other hand and offered me 
the desired result 


What a day was not be 
and do not come back for me 
I have nothing to give 
I got tired of your bird seed 

Go fly to another sky 
and leaves open your cage 
perhaps another sparrow falls 
but give him drink 

Let me turn on the light 
I want nothing 
if it were yesterday what would 
the first time you offer 
for me here I stay 
but love and who would win? 

#JOSE JOSE -LYRICS

*
The biggest coward is a man who awakens a woman's
love with no intention of loving her.
#Bob Marley

WELCOME
THANKS FOR THE VISIT.


No comments:

Post a Comment