Thursday, August 8, 2013

#NICE LOVELY ROSES ALBUM COLLECTION

#RED ROSES



"If I had a rose for every time I think of you, I would always be walking through a garden"










"You learn to love, not when you find the perfect person, but when you learns to believe in the perfection of an imperfect person"




 "If I was the sea, and you a rock, I would make the tide rise, to kiss your mouth"



 "If you add up all the stars in the sky, all the grains of sand in the oceans, all the roses in the world and all the smiles that have been in the history of the world, you start to get an idea of ​​how much I love you"



 "If I could be a part of you choose to be your tears. Because your tears are conceived in your heart, born in your eyes, live on your cheeks, and die on your lips"


 "I am the happiest person in the world when you say" hello "or when you smile, because I know, even if it was for just a second, you thought of me"


"A man wants to be the first love of his beloved. A woman wants to be the last love"



"Last night I looked at the sky and began to give each star a reason why I love you so much. I missed stars"


"Although I do not know how to love you the way you would like, I will always love you with all my heart in the best way I can"
*
#BLUE ROSES


 "If you really love someone, all I want for him is happiness, even if  I can't give it to you"



"Seeing you is a breath of air that inspires me, feed me, excite me, calms me, disturbs me, kills me ... have mercy on me ...


"You will never know true happiness until you have known love. And never understand the true pain until you've lost "

*
#PINK ROSES
"If seduce my mind, I give you my body. If you find my soul, I'll be yours forever"



"Love is a symbol of eternity. Remove all sense of time, destroying all memory of beginning, and supersedes all fear of an end"



"The true love has no happy ending. Because it just does not end"



#WEB#GOOGLE #FREE IMAGES  
*
"Happiness is indoor not outdoor, therefore does not depend on what we have, but what we are"
 (Henry Van Dyke)
*


WELCOME
THANK YOU FOR THE VISIT.


No comments:

Post a Comment